250 Hour Training Program
Daily Schedule (Saturday and Sunday)
8.30 – 9.50 Tao Yoga & Meditation Practice
10.00 – 12.00 Morning Workshop
12.00 – 1.00 Catered Lunch (on site) or BYO
1.00 – 3.00 Afternoon Workshop / Break
3.15 – 5.00 Afternoon Workshop / Clinic
Home study includes Tao Yoga & Meditation Practice plus a few select reading assignments.
Training Dates (Weekend trainings comprise 90 hours of the Tao Yoga Training Program.)
* One-Day trainings are held on Sundays, two-day trainings happen on both Saturday & Sunday.
* All trainings held at One World Wellness in East Haven CT unless otherwise noted.
* The Training Program will end officially on Sunday October 23, 2016 at 5.00 PM.
One-Day: October 18
Two-Days: November 14, 15
One-Day: January 17
Two-Days: February 20, 21
Two-Days: March 20, 21
Two-Days: June 11, 12 (Held at The Mercy Center in Madison CT)
One-Day: July 10 (Held at SunDo Healing Arts In West Hartford CT)
Two-Days: September 17, 18
Two-Days: October 22, 23
Students must attain 100% attendance and complete all requirements in order to be awarded the 250 Hour Tao Yoga Assistant Instructor certificate and/or the Tao Yoga Breathwork Integration Coaching certificate accredited by SunDo International.
The Tao Yoga Assistant Instructor 250 hour status is not a Yoga Alliance registered program due to SunDo International’s apprenticeship approach to training. Assistant Instructor certification is only granted to students who continue further study in the Tao Yoga 500 Hour Program.
Advanced SunDo International Accreditation (500hrs)
Tao Yoga 250 hour training is applicable for credit towards SunDo International’s 500 hour Tao Yoga Teacher Training program. Students need only complete a further 250 hours to be awarded the 500 hour Tao Yoga Associate Instructor Training certification to lead classes and workshops.
For more info, visit www.taoyoga-training.com
Return the application form by October 15, 2015. $25 application fee payable below.
Includes $100 deposit & four $350 quarterly payments...
Nov. 1 2015 | Jan. 1 2016 | April 1 2016 | July 1 2016
* Includes Teaching Manual for Taoist Breathwork Integration Coaches
* Excludes accommodation, meals, airfare and transportation... However, some limited accommodations can be provided for distance members free of charge.
* Additional $80-120 overnight stay at The Mercy Center by the Sea during the June 11 & 12 weekend training.
* The Electives requirement for Assistant Instructors may also be a cost depending on who is providing the training.
$100 (payable below by October 15)
30 Days after Payment: 50% refund
After 30 Days: No refund
One World Wellness & Yoga
967 North High Street
East Haven CT 06512
*Located 5 minutes outside New Haven CT.
Close to I-91 & I-95 highways, Metro North & Shoreline East Train Stations, 5 min. to Tweed Airport, 1 hr. to Bradley Airport, 2 hrs. to NYC and 2.5 hrs. to Boston.
Payments may be made via secure checkout with PayPal, or by check made out to One World Wellness and sent to 967 North High Street, East Haven CT 06512.
Application and $25 fee are due by October 15.
$100 deposit is due by October 18.
First tuition payment is due by November 1.
$25 Application Fee
Students with prior experience who qualify for a reduced price discount, must get approval from the lead trainer and show proof of prior program completion. Please contact us to inquire about reduced tuition options.